CORNISH MCKEON PTY LTD
Latest update: October 2019
Effective date: October 14, 2019
The TukTuk Tournament app is a product of Cornish McKeon (Pty) Ltd. (the “Company,” “we,” “us” or “our“).
TukTuk Tournament app monitors your device location through Google Maps and provides you information about specific locations through the app, receives information through Instagram and content generated on the Instagram platform (collectively, the “Service”).
You may be able to disclose information about yourself in the course of contributing User Generated Content on publicly-available areas of the Service. This includes your uploaded photos or videos, full name, email address, geolocation, interests, and content that you have favorited, metadata (i.e., hashtags). Your photo or video files may also contain your narrations and captions, as well as data regarding your precise geolocation. Your content will also be shared with users of other social media services to which you have chosen to share (i.e., Facebook or Instagram), consistent with your privacy settings on those services. Such information publicly announced information, may be accessed or recorded by us, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in such information. TukTuk Tournament can use such videos for the research purposes priorly anonymizing them removing any personal information. Any information, including your (“Personal Data”) you submit in the course of such activities, can be read, collected, or used by other users. We cannot control how other users of our App such as Facebook or Instagram. We especially cannot prevent you receiving unwanted messages from other users through third-party applications. If you wish that a specific content generated by you shall be removed from publicly-available areas of our App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or delete it from the app yourself using the func
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the App (“Users“).
1. Information we collect
With submitting user generated content (e.g. photos, videos) to the platform, we securely store the users username to associate provided content. Provided content does not need to be reviewed by TukTuk Tournament app.
End User Information
In order to provide our Services to our Customers, we collect information publicly available through End Users’ social channels such as Instagram by subscribing to hashtags provided by the Customer. Such information may include photographs, videos and the associated meta-data that End Users post to their Instagram public profiles (“End User Information”). Our Customers authorize the processing and transfer of End User Information, and, as required under applicable laws and regulations, are responsible for providing privacy notifications to, and (to the extent another legal ground or basis does not apply) obtaining all necessary consents or authorizations from, End Users in order for us to provide our Services.
Log file information
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use the App, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the App, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users, which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the App.
2. How we use your information
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the App;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- communicate with you about App updates and promotions relevant to you;
- contact you for feedback;
- combine information about you that we’ve collected with information provided by third parties (such as advertising partners) to help understand our users and improve the App;
- diagnose or fix technology problems; and
- automatically update the App.
3. Sharing of your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside the Company (or the group of companies of which the Company is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. You can write us at email@example.com if you do not want us to share your information with any third parties.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
4. Your choices about your information
If you have any questions or requests with respect to your information, please be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings
- Use your browser settings to manage your preferences regarding certain information we collect while using the App.
- How long we keep your User Content:
Unless otherwise stated in this Policy, following termination or deactivation of your account, the Company, its Affiliates, or its App Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
5. Children’s Privacy
The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the App. The App and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
6. Other websites and services
The security of your personal information is important to us. While no system for protecting information is perfectly secure, we have adopted commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of the information that we collect via the App. In the event we become aware of a data breach where users’ personal information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties, we will notify any affected individuals within 72 hours of becoming aware of a breach if we think there is a reasonable risk of harm to those users or if otherwise required to do so by law. If you have any questions about our policy or security, you can write us at email@example.com.
8. How to contact us